• Cleaning Times: We do our best to be prompt and meet the cleaning time indicated, but traffic and other clients may affect our schedule. If your scheduled team is going to be more than 15 minutes late, we will contact you. Seneida’s has an hour and a half arrival time window for each cleaning as we cannot guarantee an exact arrival time unless you are the first client of the day (8:00 AM. If no arrival time is indicated, then the cleaning will be completed between the hours of 8:00 A.M and 5:00 P.M. When possible, please allow for an open time frame rather than an exact arrival time; the cleaners will appreciate your flexibility.
Your appointments are especially important to the team members of Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services, it is reserved specifically for you. We understand schedule adjustments are at times necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least a 48 hours’ notice for cancellations.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list lose the opportunity to receive services.
• Payment Policy: Payment is due on the day of service.
• Late Fee: Overdue payments are subject to a late fee of $25.00.
• Cancellation with Less than 48 Hours’ Notice: 40% Cancellation Fee
• Same Day Cancellation: 60% Cancellation Fee
Services we do not offer to clean/do:
- Moving of Objects over 30lbs
If you should have any questions regarding our cancellation policy, please give our office a call or email us.
• Quality: Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services of Hudson & Union County guarantees workmanship 100 %. If unsatisfied with service, please contact our office within 48 Hours and we will be more than happy to return to your home and address any areas of concern.
• Insured: Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services of Hudson & Union County is fully insured and bonded. Seneida’s and its members will only be responsible for damaged or broken items which may have been a result of partial negligence; please rest assure Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services LLC carries the necessary insurance to protect all your assets. Our company will not be held accountable for the prior physical condition of client’s homes and or items within their homes. However, our staff members are rigorously trained to treat your home with tender love and care, so that such occurrences do not occur.
• Responsive: Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services of Hudson & Union County has a business cell phone open 24/7 for clients to easily schedule, reschedule, provide feedback as well as have their concerns address. Clients will always receive a text message reminder of their scheduled appointment and expected arrival time. At Seneida’s you don’t have to wait to get the “right” person to call you back; it is done instantly. Call or text 862-333-8317
• Team: Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services of Hudson & Union County will try to always keep the same assigned individuals/team to your home. Unfortunately, due to the nature of last-minute call outs, vacation taken, illness and many other factors we may not always be able to assign the same team members. All our professionals are trained the same and are more than skilled to complete service to your satisfaction. Seneida’s team will always include a Supervisor, Staff member who knows your home, and an English-speaking cleaner.
• Hours of Operation: Monday 8:00AM to Friday 5:30PM Saturday 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM Sunday — Open for scheduling appointment via text message and email.
• Equipment & Supplies: Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services of Hudson & Union County provides all cleaning supplies and equipment.
• Expected Arrival Time: Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services of Hudson & Union County cannot guarantee an exact arrival time unless you are an 8:00 AM client. When possible please leave an open window for service time. Due to various factor beyond our control staff members are at times ahead or behind schedule. Upon completion of the prior home staff members will send a message via text with an in-route ETA.
• Leaving Clients Home: Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services of Hudson & Union County upon completion of service will wait for no more than 10 Minutes. If client is not home, the cleaners if possible, will lock the door and leave. Client will receive a text message advising them the cleaners have left and their door was locked or unable to be lock. Once we have left the property Seneida’s will not assume any responsibilities for anything that may occur.
• Decluttering & Organizing: Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services of Hudson & Union County respectfully requests clients have their homes clutter free prior to our arrival. Continuous decluttering and organizing may lead to the cleaners being unable to conduct service within the estimated time which may result in a rate increase or an hourly rate service.
• Do Not Do: Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services of Hudson & Union County does not clean Biohazard waste, Blood, Vomit, Feces, Move Objects Over 30 Lbs. or get on latter’s higher than 5 Steps. < If required please let office manager know and he will accommodate the request. • Safety Hazard – Please place your pet in a secured location during services, Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services and its members will not be held responsible for pets exiting the home while conducting service.
Please keep children away from the work area
Please do not walk on wet floors while mopping
• Service Cost: Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services of Hudson & Union County conducts Deep Cleanings at an hourly rate, which may change from time to time. Seneida’s reserves the right to increase the hourly rate based on the scope of work. If the cleaners or our office provides an estimated amount of time required to complete service; we ask that it is not disputed. If we cannot come to an understanding, we would thank you for your time and exit the home.
• NJ SALES TAX: Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services of Hudson & Union County LLC is required to collect a 6.625% NJ Sales Tax.
• Damage/ Broken Items: Staff members are rigorously trained to treat your home and valuables with tender love and care; but accidents do happen. In the event something is broken, or damaged cleaners are instructed to make you aware of the accident; the office manager will provide a plan of action. Clients have a 24-hour window from previous service to notify our company of any damages. We will not be held responsible for any claims made past 24 hours.
• Blinds or Unhinged Items: Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services of Hudson & Union County will not be responsible for fallen blinds or damaged blinds’ unless it is determined to be full negligence.
• Broken Items/ Accidents: Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services of Hudson & Union County without admitting any liability may choose to directly reimburse client for damaged goods. In the event a repair is required Seneida’s Home Cleaning Services reserves the right to choose the service provider. If the accident is determined to have been caused from existing damages or required repairs; client will be advised to file a claim with their homeowners’ insurance. Damages or repairs required due to negligence; we will instruct the client to file a claim with our insurance company. Every situation and accident are unique; all incidents will be addressed on a per incident basis.